Suzanne Heath provides project management, art curation and commissioning services for creative projects to a wide range of private and public sector clients. She has a particular specialism in visual art projects and commissioning in the public realm.
Lyde Green Potteryview full project
Brief development, curation, contracting, project management, delivery
The Great Ooliteview full project
Artist longlisting, Brief development, Curation, Project management, project delivery
MOBIS: the mobile oasisview full project
Fundraising, curating, project management, marketing and events delivery
Full range of Services:
- Project management services, including client and artist liaison, artist management.
- Experience of working for a range of clients, and with a wide range of partners and collaborators including developers, architects, landscape architects, local authorities, educational establishments, communities, artists, housing regeneration and economic development companies and cultural organisations.
- Project curation and development of artist briefs.
- Management and advice on the artist selection process.
- Community engagement; involving local residents in the selection of artists, and working with them throughout the project.
- Creative consultation methods.
- Project monitoring and evaluation.
- Artist research, curatorial expertise and recruitment (e.g. managing selection process)
- Development and negotiation of artist contracts.
- Strategy and policy development.
- Fundraising and management of project budgets.
- Project research, feasibility studies and advice on commissioning approaches.
- Press and marketing expertise.
- Presentations, training and mentoring.
- £5m public liability & £1m professional indemnity insurance.