Suzanne Heath provides project management, art curation and commissioning services for creative projects to a wide range of private and public sector clients. She has a particular specialism in visual art projects and commissioning in the public realm.
Edith and Hansview full project
Project management and delivery, artist liaision, planning application submission
MOBIS: the mobile oasisview full project
Fundraising, curating, project management, marketing and events delivery
Spaceplates Greenhouseview full project
Overseeing project delivery from artist appointment to project sign-off.
Bower Ashtonview full project
Writing Public Art Plan, curation, brief development, artist selection and appointment, project management and delivery, artist liaison
Baltic Wharfview full project
Arts Strategy, Fundraising, Project management, Curation
Foxhill Filmview full project
Fundraising, publicity and marketing, project management, event organising, film programming
Storey Creative Industries Centreview full project
Artist selection and appointment, design development, community engagement and public consultation, liaision with planning officers.
Full range of Services:
- Project management services, including client and artist liaison.
- Experience of working for a range of clients, and with a wide range of partners and collaborators including developers, architects, landscape architects, local authorities, communities, artists, housing regeneration and economic development companies and cultural organisations.
- Development of artist briefs and pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQs).
- Management and advice on the artist selection process.
- Community engagement; involving local residents in the selection of artists, and working with them throughout the project.
- Creative consultation methods.
- Project monitoring and evaluation.
- Artist research and recruitment.
- Development and negotiation of artist contracts.
- Strategy and policy development.
- Fundraising and management of project budgets.
- Project research, feasibility studies and advice on commissioning approaches.
- Press and marketing expertise.
- Presentations, training and mentoring.
- £5m public liability insurance.